From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2019 18:00:46 -0400
From: Diane French <[log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 11:52:56 +0000

Standard rates end after 30 June ...
ALPSP Annual Conference & Awards 2019
11-13 September
Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor, UK
#alpsp19

DON'T MISS OUT ... LAST CHANCE TO BOOK AT STANDARD RATES

If you haven't already secured your place at this year's ALPSP Annual
Conference and Awards, then make sure you don't miss out on our
standard rates, which end at midnight (BST) on Sunday 30 June.*

*Late fees will apply after this time.  Booking closes on 23 August

Book before 1 July to avoid late booking fees  -
https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387824/register

View the programme and speakers - https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/agenda

Book accommodation -
https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387828/accommodation-and-travel

Sponsorship opportunities:  Our sincere thanks all of the
organizations who are supporting the ALPSP Conference in 2019.  If you
would like to join them as a sponsor, we still have a number of
opportunities available. For more details please contact Sabia
Morrison on [log in to unmask] or +44 (0)1442 864563 or see more at
https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387825/sponsors

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England
and Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St
Albans Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK