From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2015 19:48:08 -0500
From: "Ostergaard, Kirsten" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:42:41 +0000

Dear colleagues,

Please excuse the cross-postings. It has been brought to our attention
that some of the survey questions and response options seem to be
limited in scope. These surveys are intended to evaluate the
library-vendor relationship in the United States. We apologize for any
confusion and encourage US library staff and vendors to respond.

Our goal is to gather information about the communication and
organizational strategies employed by both academic libraries and
vendors, in the United States, to support these relationships.

These surveys will take anywhere from 1 minute to no more than 10 minutes.

Library professionals, follow this link to the survey: Take the survey
https://montana.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0TwNmcoAILdLtPv

Vendor professionals, follow this link to the survey: Take the survey
https://montana.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9X0s6Ei9rPRN1nD

Surveys will close on Wednesday, December 16, 2015.

Thank you!

Kirsten and Doralyn