From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 18:22:17 -0500
From: "Peretsman-Clement, Gail" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 04:07:35 +0000

Sorry for any confusion, but there seems to be no prior reference in
this thread to theology or evidence of reifying anything. Some of us
library copyright managers in this discussion are recognizing the
importance and value of following existing law, which in the U.S.
system balances the rights of owners and users, yes?

-- Gail