From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 19:51:34 -0500
From: "Jean-Claude Guédon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:51:20 -0500

Hmmmmmm From Marx to Proudhon as if it were an equivalence... ??? How
can Elbakyan be an avowed communist ideologue while her basic premise
is "...right out of the French anarchist thinker Proudhon".

Does this mean that the Philosophy of poverty is the same book as the
Poverty of Philosophy?

Amusing...

Regarding Sci-Hub, it is not Open Access, it is something else. I am
not sure how to label Sci-Hub, but, please, do not confuse Sci-Hub and
Open Access.

As for the source, The Verge, does anyone know anything about its
reliability? It reads like a tabloid.

Jean-Claude Guédon