From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 17:22:01 -0400
From: Darby Orcutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 08:56:33 -0400

Claudia,

I'm sure you can find some cost per use data hidden in articles
such as this one:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0098791313000488

Even with the increase, your cost per FTV is likely much lower
than it is for most institutions, for-profit or otherwise. Very large
size generally serves as a predictor for that.

Best,
Darby

Darby Orcutt
Assistant Head, Collection Management
North Carolina State University Libraries
Box 7111
Raleigh, NC  27695-7111