From:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2016 14:46:37 -0400
From: Dominic Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 10:09:53 +0200

Greetings!

I wanted to alert you to a significant development: yesterday DOAJ
completed ingesting the article metadata of 182,500 PLoS articles.
This is the first time that DOAJ has had all of PLoS metadata in it
and it greatly enhances DOAJ's offering and relevancy in the open
access space.

This milestone is the first of many as we further develop our metadata
harvester to retrieve metadata from different sources. You can read
more detail here:

https://doajournals.wordpress.com/2016/06/16/doaj-now-with-added-plos/

Best, Dom
Community Manager