From:
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2017 13:34:00 -0400
From: Alex Holzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 14:01:52 -0400

That pretty much destroys Elbakyan's argument that she created Sci-Hub
for the greater good of all, doesn't it?  Presumably, all would
include those with whom you personally disagree. Her definition of
open access apparently means open to those she likes.

To answer your question, Jim, I'd be honored to have any insect named
for me!  Ain't gonna happen, though.

Alex Holzman