From:
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 17:16:59 -0400
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 15:03:06 -0500

Hello Collective Mind!

Please excuse the cross posting but I wanted to gather knowledge from
as many of you as I could -- we are considering upgrading our
eNewsletter / weekly eBlast from PHP List. We have investigated using
Constant Contact but are curious as to what other libraries are using
to get their information out electronically to the patrons.

We are interested in being able to track clicks via email and our
website (would like something that can be posted on the website as
well as emailed out in HTML - also giving us tracking information),
and having access to archived issues.

Right now we're working with 21,000 subscribers.

Any information that you all can provide about what services you use,
and associated costs, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

You can email me off the listserv if you'd like as to not overload
subscribers inboxes.

Erin Holt
Reference Librarian
Williamson County Public Library