From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:48:09 -0400
From: "Hamaker, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:07:52 +0000

Thank you for responding. Several publishers have. We are seeing more
chapter downloads for some traditional journal providers than we are
seeing article downloads which suggests to me I need much better book
chapter indexing and linking than I have from discovery or A&I
services currently. I want to work with publishers to figure out how
to enhance the available information and linking.

Chuck Hamaker