From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:52:12 -0500
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 11:47:41 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

We are still accepting registrations for next week's free UKSG
webinar: REDEFINING THE INSTITUTIONAL REPOSITORY

Thursday 27 November 2014 at 1300 GMT

Please register at http://www.uksg.org/institutionalrepository

Learning outcomes:

By the end of the webinar we hope you will have:

- An understanding of the issues libraries and Universities are facing
regarding institutional repositories

- An appreciation of the impact of funder OA mandates, REF2020
requirements and research data management

- An outline of the initiatives to support these developments

UKSG webinars are:

- Recorded and the link to the recording provided to all active
registrations (so please do not cancel your registration if you find
you are subsequently unable to attend the live event)

- Open to all (you do not need to be a member of UKSG to register)

- Shared among colleagues (feel free to pass on this message)

NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS: These are also available at
http://www.uksg.org/institutionalrepository to help you prepare for
the webinar.

We look forward to welcoming you next Thursday.

Maria

Maria Campbell
UKSG Digital Communications Associate
E: [log in to unmask]