From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2016 19:36:25 -0400
From: Leyla Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:08:11 +0100

Dear all,

The latest post on the OASPA blog shows the growth of CC BY articles
in fully open access journals published by OASPA members.  This is an
update to our previous posts on this topic and includes articles
published up until the end of 2015.  The figures are available for
download, as well as information on other licenses.

We are pleased to include data showing growth of the Directory of Open
Access Books (DOAB) again this year.

See:

http://oaspa.org/oaspa-members-ccby-growth-2015-data

Best wishes,
Leyla
—————
Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA
oaspa.org | Twitter: @OASPA | Sign up for our mailing list