From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 00:19:02 -0400
From: Mihoko Hosoi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 00:01:19 +0000

Hi Andrée and all:

The public version of the CDL Standard License Agreement is available at:

http://www.cdlib.org/gateways/vendors/docs/CDL_Model_License_2016_public_version_final.docx

TDM is listed under IV.  AUTHORIZED USE OF LICENSED MATERIALS. Thanks.

Mihoko
Mihoko Hosoi
Assistant Director for Systemwide Licensing
California Digital Library
Office of the President
University of California
415 20th Street, 4th Floor, Room 442