From:
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2013 20:08:39 -0400
From: Jeni Reiling <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Dear Colleague,

Registration is now open for the Seventh International Congress on
Peer Review and Biomedical Publication!

On behalf of JAMA and the BMJ, we invite you to join us in Chicago for
the Seventh International Congress on Peer Review and Biomedical
Publication. We have been planning this Congress for the last 4 years,
and we are delighted at the amount of interest it has generated.

Drummond Rennie, Congress Director

Annette Flanagin, Congress Coordinator

Fiona Godlee, European Director

Trish Groves, European Coordinator

Why Attend? The goals of the Congress are to present new research into
peer review and the other processes used to evaluate and disseminate
medical and scientific information, and to improve the efficiency and
effectiveness of biomedical communications worldwide.

Who Should Attend? Editors and publishers of biomedical and scientific
peer-reviewed journals, researchers, funders, biomedical informatics
experts, information innovators, librarians, biomedical writers,
journalists, policymakers, ethicists, information disseminators, and
anyone else interested in the progress of the biomedical/scientific
information enterprise and the quality of biomedical/scientific
information.

Early Registration Rate Available Until July 1!

Registration includes the complete 3-day program and welcome
reception, as well as a continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment
breaks each day.

Registration Rates:

Early registration (before July 1): $575

Regular registration (after July 1): $675

One-day registration: $250

The Preliminary Program and Registration information is available on
the Peer Review Congress website at

http://www.peerreviewcongress.org/index.html