From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2016 18:55:30 -0500
From: "Brian C. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:50:01 -0500

Just of the top of my head and with no research, I can think of
several societies that publish books, such as the RSC, ACS, IEEE, IOP,
ECS, ASM, etc. I do not believe these assumptions are accurate.

Brian

Brian C. Gray
Team Leader, Research Services
Librarian: Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering and Macromolecular
Science & Engineering
Email: [log in to unmask]
Kelvin Smith Library 201-K
Research Guides & Profile: http://researchguides.case.edu/briangray