From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2019 00:07:50 -0500
From: JJE Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 21:51:13 -0500

Jan,

I take your point, but I am puzzled by why you brought it up here. Is
there any suggestion that traditional models are somehow more pure
than OA? I don't see that here. The context, as I understood it, is
that some people were asking if editors got paid and other responded
by saying that, yes, they did.

Joe Esposito