From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 19:51:16 -0400
From: Deg Farrelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 19:49:00 +0000

We've received quite a few responses to our  revised survey on
academic streaming video.  But we are still more than 100 responses
short of our goal.

So we're keeping the survey open longer to collect the information
that will provide an environmental scan that is as rich and detailed
as possible.

Complete the survey here:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ALSVR

Remember:   those who complete the survey have the option to be
included in random drawings for great video content from:  Alexander
Street Press, Ambrose Digital, BioMedia Associates, Docuseek2, Films
on Demand, Media Education Foundation, On the Boards TV,
Psychotherapy.net, and Swank Digital Campus.

Full details in the survey introduction.

Looking forward to your responses.  Thank you!

Jane Hutchison
Associate Director Instruction & Research Technology
William Paterson University

deg farrelly
Media Librarian / Share Stream Administrator
Arizona State University