From:
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:21:49 -0400
From: "Adams, Stephanie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 23:23:37 +0000

While Ann's question is being considered, I would also be curious
about the extreme price increases in some of the title transfers.  We
subscribe to less than five titles that were affected by transfers to
Sage but there was a nearly 50% increase in one of them and
significant increases in a few of the others. ILR Review was one of
the big increases.  I understand that since the title change and
transfer to Sage, there will now be five issues instead of four per
year which certainly could account for some of the increase. However,
I'm curious about the others, specifically the American Sociological
Review.

Did anyone else notice these price increases?

Thank you,

Stephanie Adams