From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:12:04 -0400
From: Padraig.Kirby <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:08:28 +0000
Subject: Early Bird Deadline TODAY! IMCW 2013, Limerick, Ireland

Dear Colleagues:

TODAY is your last chance to avail of Early Bird Registration for the
4th International Symposium on Information Management in a Changing
World, Limerick, Ireland (IMCW 2013).   To register go to
http://imcw2013.bilgiyonetimi.net  We kindly invite you to take
advantage of the reduced registration fees. Please consult our website
for detailed information and contact us if you need any assistance.

Please also check the website and registration page for Gala Dinner
and excursions before you complete your registration and payment.

IMCW 2013 at the 4* LIMERICK STRAND HOTEL 4th, 5th and 6th of
September 2013.BOOK NOW

Superior King Room Single occupancy- €85 bed and breakfast;

Superior King Single Occupancy Room only- €75;

Superior King Room Twin Occupancy Bed and Breakfast-€47.50 per person sharing.

To avail of special rate, bedrooms must be booked directly with the hotel.

Contact: Ann Marie Verdon  E: [log in to unmask] Tel: +353 61 421800

We look forward to seeing you in Limerick.

Yasar Tonta and Jerald Cavanagh
On behalf of IMCW2013 Organizing Committee

Padraig Kirby BA (Hons) HdipLIS
Senior Library Assistant
The Library
Limerick Institute of Technology,