From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:41:32 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 22:51:58 -0500

I wasn't thinking about page references at all. I was thinking about
the role of copyeditors in correcting errors in accepted manuscripts.
Unless one knows for sure that a Green OA article is the version of
record, one cannot quote it and be sure that one is quoting what
appears in the version of record. Scholars should not be quoting from
less than final versions, even if they have their students read less
than final versions for class assignments.

Sandy Thatcher