From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:55:35 -0500
From: Amanda Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:59:24 +0000

Dear Library Leader,

Outsell invites you to participate in our annual Information
Management Benchmark survey for managers and directors of libraries
and IM functions. Your responses will remain anonymous and not
attributed to any organization. In exchange for participating, you
will receive an executive summary highlighting survey results,
enabling you to benchmark your operations and prepare your
organization for the future.

You can take the survey here: https://www.research.net/r/2018IMBsurveyCharleston

Please feel free to forward and thank you very much for your
participation. We will be closing the survey this Friday, February
23rd, so be sure to complete your responses today!

Thank you very much if you have already completed the survey.

Best regards,
Amanda Moran

Amanda Moran
Senior Market Analyst and IM Community Manager
+1 650-342-6002
www.outsellinc.com

Outsell, Inc.
Advancing the Business of Data and Information