From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:00:11 -0500
From: "Wical, Stephanie H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:20:28 +0000

A friend who is the Program Chair for the INFORM Computing Society
meeting in January asked me if I know of anyone who publishes open
access conference proceedings for conferences that live at the
boundary between computer science and operations/management science.

The president of ICS would very much like to see an open access
conference proceedings, and would be willing to budget for this if ICS
can find a reasonable publishing option.

Please contact me off list.  I welcome all suggestions and recommendations.

Best regards,

Stephanie

Stephanie H. Wical, Assistant Professor
Periodicals and Electronic Resources Librarian
McIntyre Library, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
105 Garfield Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54702
Phone:  715-836-3508
Email:  [log in to unmask]