From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 18:35:38 -0400
From: Peter Suber <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:25:10 -0400

Sandy: Many of the relevant numbers are on the "OA by the numbers"
page at the Open Access Directory, along with URLs to help verify and
update them.

http://oad.simmons.edu/oadwiki/OA_by_the_numbers

The page doesn't track OA journals that conform to BOAI requirements.
But it does track journals in the Directory of Open Access Journals
(8,007) that use Creative Commons licenses (2,303) or have earned the
SPARC Europe Seal of Approval, which requires a CC-BY license (935).

     Peter

Peter Suber
gplus.to/petersuber