From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:55:19 -0400
From: "Greenwood, Daphne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:51:46 +0000

*** This message has been cross-posted.  Apologies for duplication ***

Check out our newly launched platform… OSA Publishing

OSA is dedicated to publishing the highest quality research for the
optics and photonics community and presenting it in a way that allows
your patrons to easily and effectively search and discover the best
and most relevant content for their work. As a reflection of this
commitment, OSA is pleased to share its new publishing platform, which
reflects a significantly updated look and feel as well as a new
name—OSA Publishing. http://www.osapublishing.org

OSA Publishing—formerly Optics InfoBase—provides users with several
exciting new features including a robust full-text search engine, new
tools to refine content searches by date, publication and author, and
a clean, mobile-friendly layout.

To ensure that you and your patrons have the best possible experience
when using OSA Publishing, we:

• Have changed the URL to www.osapublishing.org, BUT ensured that all
prior Optics InfoBase pages will redirect to the previous URLs in
perpetuity.

• Encourage you to change the listing in your library’s catalog from
Optics InfoBase to OSA Publishing.

• Have created a new, more user friendly Library Resource Center at
http://www.osapublishing.org/library/ that will enable you to more
easily find your usage reports through COUNTER as well as other tools
and key pieces of information to best manage your subscriptions with
The Optical Society (OSA).

• Have ensured that our Customer Service team is at the ready to
assist you with any questions that you might have about this change.
Simply email us at [log in to unmask], and we will respond within 24 hours.

We hope that you and your patrons find that our new platform provides
a better and more robust user experience. To assist readers with how
to easily use our site and its new features, we have created a
features guide at http://www.osapublishing.org/user-guide.cfm that we
hope will be helpful. And, if you have any comments about the new
site, please submit your feedback to us at
http://www.osapublishing.org/submitFeedback.cfm?url=http%3A//www.osapublishing.org/%5d
. We look forward to hearing from you!

Discover OSA Publishing Today at:

http://www.osapublishing.org

Kind regards,

Daphne

Daphne Greenwood, Deputy Senior Director of Marketing, Publishing
phone: +1.202.416.6114 |  e-mail: [log in to unmask]
The Optical Society (OSA)
2010 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20036 USA
www.osa.org