From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 15:24:17 -0400
From: Michael Chromey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 09:29:54 -0400

Our Library is currently investigating usage statistics for our Wiley
journal titles.

We would like to be able to convert a few individual subscriptions or
a “subset” of our print subscriptions to Wiley’s EAL license so that
we can provide better access to the most frequently used titles.

Has anyone been able to work with Wiley to covert individual print
titles to an EAL online license, or has Wiley insisted that you must
convert ALL print subscriptions to EAL during this process?

Much appreciated.

Michael Chromey
Department Head, Content & Collection Management
Robert W. Woodruff Library of the Atlanta University Center
Atlanta, GA  30314