From:
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2016 13:17:13 -0500
From: Adam Chesler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 20:00:36 +0000

(Apologies for cross-posting.)

AIP Publishing's migration to Atypon's Literatum platform is now
complete. The new Scitation is live at Scitation.org with a new page
design, enhanced navigation, and a better and more reliable reading
experience across the spectrum of mobile devices and browsers.

All licenses, subscriptions and institution authentication information
have been migrated; you can access your profile, manage your account
and find your usage reports in the Library Resource Center at
https://publishing.aip.org/librarians.

For more information about the migration please visit our FAQs at
http://newscitation.aip.org/.

If you encounter any problems, please contact our customer support
team via email at [log in to unmask], via phone 1.800.344.6902 (USA
and Canada) or 1.516.576.2270 (other locations).

Happy Holidays!

Adam

Adam Chesler
Senior Sales Manager
AIP Publishing
1305 Walt Whitman Road │ Suite 300 | Melville NY 11747-4300 │ USA
t +1.516.576.2628 │ m +1.571.243.7537
[log in to unmask] │ publishing.aip.org