From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:32:19 -0400
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:29:12 -0700

Why is NIH-funded research subsidizing the researcher in
Singapore--or, for that matter, in the UK?  What American taxpayers
are benefiting in Zimbabwe or Peru?

You are wholly misunderstanding my point.  I am suggesting that the
universities themselves publish the material--and profit from it.  I
am not suggesting that the economic benefits be turned over to
commercial organizations.

Joe Esposito