From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2012 07:33:06 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:51:24 -0500

Ari, as you will see, Chicago distributes for a substantial number of
other publishers: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cdc/publishers.html.
So do the other presses I mentioned.

I'm not sure what you mean by asking about "quality control." All
university presses are mandated to have quality control procedures in
place for their operations. That is what makes them university
presses.

Sandy Thatcher