From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:23:08 -0500
From: Pim Slot <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 09:23:50 +0000

SURFmarket (responsible for licensing copyrighted content on behalf of
the university libraries in the Netherlands) has launched a website
offering a lot of practical information on copyright issues in higher
education in the Netherlands.

For the English version surf to https://auteursrechten.nl/en

Best regards
Pim Slot

_______________________

SURFmarket

Pim Slot
Senior Contractmanager Content / Business Consultant

Available on:
Offices Hoog Overborch (Hoog Catharijne)
Moreelsepark 48, 3511 EP Utrecht  - PO Box 19035, 3501 DA Utrecht –
The Netherlands

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Internet: www.surfmarket.nl, www.surfspot.nl
Twitter:  twitter.com/surfmarketnl, twitter.com/surfspotnl