From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2016 18:17:57 -0400
From: John Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:00:25 +0100

As a Brit who is still deeply despondent after the Brexit vote in the
UK, I must endorse Outsell's summary of the problems and challenges
facing my country, the EU itself and the world economy.  It is an
excellent informative piece.

There is one area where Outsell's analysis is inadequate.  This is the
lack of political leadership in the UK at present.  We have a Prime
Minister who has effectively resigned.  His successor will not be in
office until early September at the earliest.  And we have the main
parliamentary opposition in total disarray with a leader under
challenge, just at the time we need an effective opposition outlining
a clear strategy for the country.  With such uncertainty, volatility
and disruption is inevitable.

Interesting but demoralising times.

John Cox
Rookwood, Bradden