From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2015 19:46:03 -0500
From: "Ellis, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 11:33:55 +0000

Apologies for cross posting.

Finding open access content on Taylor & Francis Online is now even
easier with the site’s new open access navigation tab. You can now
easily discover every open access article published in a hybrid
subscription and open access journal, as part of Taylor & Francis Open
Select publishing program.

Open Select articles are no longer just in the table of contents, but
can be found via the navigation tab in the left hand bar of any
subscription journal that has open access articles published in it.
Just look for ‘Open access articles’, click on the tab, and it will
take you to all the open access articles within that journal, listed
in reverse chronological order.

What are you waiting for? Discover what open access articles are
available in your favorite journals today: http://www.tandfonline.com/

About Taylor & Francis Group

Taylor & Francis Group partners with researchers, scholarly societies,
universities and libraries worldwide to bring knowledge to life.  As
one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals, books,
ebooks and reference works our content spans all areas of Humanities,
Social Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, Science, and Technology and
Medicine.

From our network of offices in Oxford, New York, Philadelphia, Boca
Raton, Boston, Melbourne, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Stockholm, New
Delhi and Johannesburg, Taylor & Francis staff provide local expertise
and support to our editors, societies and authors and tailored,
efficient customer service to our library colleagues.

Jenny Ellis – Communications Officer
Author, Library & Media Relations
Taylor & Francis Group.
4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 4RN, UK.
Web: www.tandfonline.com
e-mail: [log in to unmask]