From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:04:33 -0500
From: Clara Ann Ruttenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:50:20 +0000

Hi All;

The Electronic Resource IG for ALCTS is planning to do a presentation
on Text Mining from a librarian, researcher and vendor perspective
(hopefully) and are looking for speakers.

We have one librarian already but would welcome more, if you have
worked with text mining from a librarian perspective, vendor or a
researcher.  Please send me a brief  proposal by COB Wednesday.  One
short paragraph for 10-20 minute presentation.

The time: 1:00-2:30
Place Convention Center-204.

I will let you know later that night if your proposal has been accepted.

Thank you.

Clara

Clara Ruttenberg
Electronic Resources Librarian