From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 22:05:07 -0500
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:35:32 +0000

PRESS RELEASE

Harvard University Press Partners with De Gruyter to Re-Release Nearly
3000 Titles from Its Publishing History

Berlin/Cambridge, 5 November 2013 – To celebrate its 100th
anniversary, Harvard University Press is working with De Gruyter to
make available for sale worldwide virtually all the books published
since its founding, HUP and De Gruyter announced today.

“We're very pleased to be making significant titles available again
during this anniversary year," says HUP director William P. Sisler.

The 2800 HUP titles will be offered in ten separate subject-area
packages that reflect the entire spectrum of the university press's
catalog. Such classic titles as Willi Apel’s The Harvard Brief
Dictionary of Music and Learned Hand’s The Bill of Rights, drawn from
a range of disciplines, will thus be available again after many years.

"This expansion of the partnership that we initiated in 2012 with
Harvard University Press through the addition of such a compelling
range of publications naturally represents a great enrichment to the
catalogs of both publishing houses," says Sven Fund, Managing Director
of De Gruyter. "We're certain that the collection will be of great
interest not only to libraries around the world, but also to
researchers and book lovers."

Contact
Ulrike Lippe
Public Relations Manager