From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2018 20:48:41 -0400
From: adam hodgkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 20:25:23 +0100

Exact Editions is helping The Times Literary Supplement to launch a
new digital version of the TLS.  For individuals and libraries.

https://institutions.exacteditions.com/the-times-literary-supplement
and as a sampler here is a fascinating article  'When Dickens met
Dostoevsky' from 12 April 2013. (yes really) bit.ly/2lPGBTN

And I was intrigued to see that the TLS is now offering lifetime
subscriptions for £1,902  (the paper was first published in 1902).I
expect that they will have some takers

https://reader.exacteditions.com/issues/64027/page/36

I have noticed some other magazines offering such lifetime memberships
(eg Nautilus whose offer is only digital). Just as institutions are
now asking for perpetual access, maybe we will see individuals asking
for similar long-term commitments to content they value.

Adam Hodgkin

www.exacteditions.com
and my book Following Searle on Twitter
http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/F/bo25370730.html