From:
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2016 15:41:07 -0400
From: "CHEER, TCL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 16:15:33 +0000

Hello all,

In educating our communities to the realities of a complex copyright
environment and rapidly evolving scholarly communication landscape, we
share the same needs for educational programming, educational
resources, and learning objects. What if we compiled all of these so
that we could learn from each other—making us all more effective in
our efforts to both educate and revolutionize copyright and scholarly
communication?

Furman University, Clemson University, and the University of South
Carolina have partnered to create an online repository of reusable
works related to copyright in higher education, called CHEER:

http://tigerprints.clemson.edu/cheer/

Our goal is to develop a single place where librarians, copyright
offices, and other related offices at colleges and universities can
find a variety of resources they can reuse, remix and redistribute.

Now we want you to join the CHEER. Come explore our content and
consider how you could apply it at your institution. We are also
hoping that you have works that you would be willing to contribute to
our effort. You will never be asked to transfer your copyright in
these works, and they can be published under a CC license of your
choosing.  If you would like to participate, please email me for more
information.

If you have any questions about this effort, please feel free to reach
out to us.

Lauryn Lehman
Cheer Project Coordinator