From:
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2016 19:39:31 -0500
From: Eugenia Beh <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 23:26:28 -0500

Hi Charles,

Thank you very much for sharing about the Charlotte Initiative. The
link in your message is doing some strange things - first it went to
an error page (I get a 502 Bad Gateway message) and now it's just
redirecting to http://springshare.com/. Is there another way to access
the web site?

Many thanks,
Eugenia

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 7:40 PM, LIBLICENSE <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> From: "Hamaker, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 13:05:45 -0500
>
> Charlotte Initiative: Principles for Permanent Acquisition of eBooks
> for Academic Libraries

[SNIP]