From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:21:10 -0500
From: Eric Hellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 11:26 PM

As many of you may know, Unglue.it has been building a library
distribution platform for ebooks that  are committed to future open
access. We insert a personalized license page into every book made
available to a library user.

The library license for this thing is a bit different from the typical
license you may see. Or for all I know it may be completely standard.
Either way I would appreciate community feedback, and I feed strongly
that these agreements deserve more public discussion and transparency.

The current draft can be viewed at:

https://www.docracy.com/0_uyw26qv9c/unglue-it-library-license-agreement

Info for libraries page is at https://unglue.it/libraries/

As an aside, If you haven't looked at Docracy.com as way to make
license negotiation and signing less painful, please check it out.

Thanks!

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar.Inc.
Founder, Unglue.it https://unglue.it/