From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:53:53 -0400
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 11:12:55 +0200

Dear colleagues.

This kind of author service is not new. Nature Publishing Group is
offering it  since two or three years, at least.

By that means NPG is at the gates to pick off the best manuscripts for
its own journals; the respective authors will be happy, "competing"
publishers
may not be pleased.

Below I pasted the latest email from them, recieved at  26. July 2013.

[May be that my email needs native speaker editing?]

Best regards

Joachim Meier

#################

MACMILLAN SCIENCE COMMUNICATION

Scientific Editing

Nature-standard editing and advice on your scientific manuscripts

MSC's editors can get to the crux of your paper with their detailed
edits and incisive comments thanks to their advanced understanding of
journal publishing — each paper is assessed by an editor with a PhD
and experience of professional editing at a high-impact journal.

The service also includes a written report containing:

•Constructive feedback and helpful advice

•A discussion of the main issues in each section

•Journal recommendations tailored to the paper

Our editors understand what it takes to get published in high-impact
journals. Get them to work on your manuscript today!

http://links.ealert.nature.com/ctt?kn=17&ms=NDIxNjM4MTYS1&r=MTc3MDkxMzc0NgS2&b=2&j=MTk2MDUwMzQwS0&mt=1&rt=0

*Nature Publishing Group editorial and publishing decisions are
independent of MSC services.

For other enquiries, please contact our customer feedback department

mailto:[log in to unmask]

Nature Publishing Group | 75 Varick St Fl 9 | New York | NY 10013-1917 | USA

Nature Publishing Group's offices:

Principal offices: London • New York

Worldwide offices: Basingstoke • Boston • Buenos Aires • Delhi • Hong
Kong • Madrid • Melbourne • Munich • Paris • San Francisco • Tokyo •
Washington DC

Dr.-Ing. Joachim E. Meier
Head of Library
Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) (http://www.ptb.de)