From:
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2014 14:12:39 -0400
From: "Dietrich Rordorf / MDPI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 17:20:18 +0200

Dear Marcin, Dear all,

Thanks for the link. This is a good initiative. There is also
http://www.scilit.net/ which has been running for more than one year
already (started as oalit.net) and collecting together open access
articles from both full open access and hybrid journals.

We are trying to automatically detect the licensing information so
the service is sometimes not 100% accurate. However, we are continuously
improving it.

We plan to release a first data set still this year which will include
the licensing information (CC-BY, CC-BY-NC, etc.) on an article-level.
If you are interested in such a data set, let me know by e-mail off
list. I will contact you once it is available.

So far we were able to identify about 1.6 million articles which are
available under open licenses.

Best regards,
Dietrich Rordorf

*MDPI AG* - Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
Klybeckstrassse 64
CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 35
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.mdpi.com/