From:
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 16:51:00 -0400
From: Winston Tabb <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 19:44:52 +0000

If ever there were an issue that publishers and librarians need to
work on together, RA21 is it.   We agree (I think) on the problem; but
there cannot possibly be a solution that doesn't take user needs,
expectations and behaviors into account -  and these are areas where
librarians' expertise and experience are unrivaled.

So let's model some new collaborative behaviors here!

Sent from my iPhone