From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 20:38:57 -0400
From: Eric Elmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 18:32:32 +0000

It could also that those 31% of articles have bad metadata, odd titles
which don't trigger the intended audience, are in languages most
people don't know how to read, etc.  Don't get me wrong, they very
well could be superfluous in the grand academia scheme - but there
could easily be other reasons why those articles haven't found their
readers.

Eric Elmore                                                             |
Electronic Resources Coordinator                     |
The University of Texas at San Antonio            |
One UTSA Circle                                                     |
San Antonio, TX.  78249-0671                             |
(O)210-458-4916/(F)210-458-4577                    |