From:
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 23:07:46 -0500
From: publicist <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 09:49:23 -0500

The NASIG Executive Board has charged a task
force with developing a statement describing core
competencies for librarians whose professional
responsibilities include activities related to digital
scholarship and scholarly communications.

The Scholarly Communications Core Competencies Task Force
seeks your input. Part of our process includes analyzing job
advertisements which we collect from various lists and
websites. However, we also want to review actual job
descriptions from those of you in the trenches. If your job
is, or has components of, digital scholarship or scholarly
communications, please consider sending us your current job
description.

Position descriptions may be sent as attachments or copied
into the text of an email and sent to [log in to unmask]

For additional information about the task force charge,
please see http://bit.ly/1AbAo40

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Leigh Ann DePope
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
[log in to unmask] | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent organization
working to advance and transform the management of
information resources in all formats and business models.
For more information about NASIG, please visit
http://www.nasig.org/.