From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 03:23:16 -0400
From: Kevin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:16:58 +0000

I would hope that any moderator of such a site would take the approach
that all serious comments, whether positive or negative, about any
publishing venue or method of scholarly dissemination would be
welcome.  If that were the policy, neither the identity of the
moderator, that individual's opinions, nor the particular business
model of the publishers discussed therein should matter too much.

Kevin