From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:24:20 -0400
From: Simon Inger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:55:23 +0100

Hi Sally,

Tracy Gardner and I have spent a good part of the last year repeating our
2008 study on How Readers Navigate to Scholarly Content and will be
publishing the results very shortly. It most certainly does answer the
questions you raise, and gives additional demographic breakdowns which will
also provide some considerable insight.

We'll certainly notify this list when it becomes available, which should be
in the next few weeks.

Simon Inger

Simon Inger Consulting Ltd.
E: [log in to unmask]