From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 22:21:22 +0100
From: "Guédon Jean-Claude" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:23:55 +0000

"The importance of being earnest"? This promises to be a "wilde" event...

jcg

From: "Gilson, Thomas V" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 14:22:41 +0000

PLEASE EXCUSE CROSS POSTINGS.

Dear colleagues,

Limited space is available for preconference workshop proposals at the
upcoming 2014 Charleston Conference.  Preconferences will be held on
Wednesday, November 5, at either the Francis Marion Hotel or the
Courtyard Marriott Historic District in Charleston, SC.  We invite
sessions focused on any topic related to collection development and
acquisitions. Our conference theme this year is "The Importance of
Being Earnest."

Submit your proposals online at:

 http://www.katina.info/conference/participate/call-preconferences/.

Please contact Leah Hinds with questions at: [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

The Charleston Conference Crew

Tom Gilson
Associate Editor, Against the Grain