From:
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2014 13:38:32 -0500
From:  Amy Bourke <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Dear all,

We’ve been interested to read some of the debate on this Listserv, and
elsewhere, on our new content sharing initiative over the past few
days.

Those of you who are interested might like to read this blog:

<http://blogs.nature.com/ofschemesandmemes/2014/12/05/content-sharing-is-not-open-access-and-why-npg-is-committed-to-both>

in which we attempt to clear up some of the confusion particularly
with regard to open access. Digital Science have also posted a
response, which you can read here:

<http://www.digital-science.com/blog/news/nature-com-content-sharing-action-and-reaction/>

The link provided on earlier posts is a Nature news piece, and is
editorially independent of Nature Publishing Group. Our announcement
is here:

<http://www.nature.com/press_releases/share-nature-content.html>

Kind regards,

Amy
Amy Bourke
Corporate Communications Manager
Nature Publishing Group/Palgrave Macmillan
E: [log in to unmask]