From:
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2017 17:43:59 -0400
From: Byron Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 10:39:24 +0000

Every quarter Ingenta Connect offers webinars which are free this
year. Our next webinar is on COUNTER5

Date:  June 27th at 15:00:00 BST, 10:00:00 EDT, 16:00:00 CEST

Guest presenter:  Lorraine Estelle

Title:  Now for something different …. COUNTER Code of Practice Release 5

Abstract:  The COUNTER Code of Practice is complex and a great deal
has changed since the last Release in 2012: Platform design and
business models for scholarly content. This webinar explains how the
new Release 5 of the COUNTER Code of Practice will and reduce the
complexity to ensure that all publishers and content providers are
able to achieve compliance.

The webinar will cover:

•             The four master reports are the foundation of Release 5

•             Standard views on the master reports

•             New metric types

•             Related attributes

•             Simplified report formats

•             New approaches to old problems

•             Timeline for implementation

Places are limited to 50 and priority will be given to our Members of
our Library Membership Scheme.

To pre-register, please mail me direct at: [log in to unmask]

Byron Russell
Head of Ingenta Connect
Ingenta

Tel. +44 (0)1865 397881