From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:56:26 -0500
From: Susan Raidy-Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:56:13 -0500

Audrey,

That would be my expectation as well.  I'd be interested to learn how
and if this issue is resolved since we are looking at the subscription
option.

Good luck,
Susan

Susan Raidy-Klein
Collection Development & Acquisition Librarian
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road
N. Dartmouth, MA 02747

From: "Bondar, Audrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:54:18 -0500

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the feedback.  This collection is an annual
subscription.  I have purchased other ebooks that would be, to me, the
same as purchasing a print copy.  You pay for the next edition if you
choose to.  However, for a subscribed title we expected the most
current information.

--Audrey