From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2016 17:24:42 -0500
From: Gretchen McCord <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 11:03:13 -0600

My concern is with the works that are NOT created because of a law
that simply doesn't fit the current technological world. See the many
CMSI studies finding widespread misunderstanding of copyright law,
particularly fair use, across a range of industries. True, the studies
cite misunderstanding of the law, not bad law per se, but when any law
is so widely misunderstood that the result is undermining of the
original purpose of the law, I say the law at the least badly written
and likely insufficient.

http://www.cmsimpact.org/fair-use

Gretchen McCord MSIS, JD