From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 19:55:54 -0400
From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 00:11:32 +0000

Thanks for this, Annaig — I confess that I’m having a hard time following
the complexities of both the two versions of the policies and your
analysis of the changes, so I hope Alicia will chime in to clarify.

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Scholarly Resources & Collections
Marriott Library, University of Utah