From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2018 19:13:27 -0400
From: Harriet Rykse <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 20:45:46 +0000

With apologies for cross posting:

Western Libraries invites applications from candidates who are
passionate about the opportunity to transform our existing metadata
work into the next generation of academic library services. We are
seeking creative and forward-thinking candidates for two Metadata
Management Librarian positions to commence as soon as possible. These
are Full-Time positions to be filled as Probationary or Continuing
Appointments depending on the experience of the successful candidates.

The full posting can be viewed at:

http://www.uwo.ca/facultyrelations/careers/pdf/Western-Libraries-MJCMDA-DDM-MetadataMgmtLibrarian2018.pdf

Harriet Rykse
Associate Chief Librarian